Easy with hot cake mix! Apple panque
|Material ( For 6 people )||Cooking time 30minutes|
|milk||50ml (1.69us fl oz)|
|Panque mix||100g (3.53oz)|
|Granulated sugar||1 tablespoon|
Just line up the apples and bake! Here's a recipe for an easy-to-make and gorgeous "apple panque".
material・ 1/2 apple (Fuji) ・ 1 egg ・ 50 ml of milk
・ Hot cake mix 100g (3.53oz)
・ 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
Preparation・ Apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the omelet (12 x 18 cm). ・ Make a lid for the omelet with aluminum foil.
How to make1. 1. With the skin still attached, remove the core and slice the apple into thin slices. It is OK even if there is a slight difference in thickness and size.
2. Put the egg, milk and panque mix in a bowl and mix.
3. 3. Heat the omelet and heat it, and once the fire is extinguished, pour in the dough of "2".
Four. Heat on medium heat, and when the surface of the dough becomes fluffy, line up the sliced apples.
Five. Cover with aluminum foil and bake a little over low heat. As the dough swells, the point is to cover it softly with aluminum foil.
6. When the surface of the dough has hardened, sprinkle the apples with granulated sugar evenly.
7. 7. Turn it over, cover the aluminum foil again, and bake on low medium heat for 3-4 minutes. When turning it over, put it on a flat plate, slide it, and put it back in the omelet.
8. When the surface is slightly colored, it's done.
The finished panque is very beautiful with sugar-coated apples shining brightly! If you like, sprinkle powdered sugar (outside the amount) to make it more expressive and look good in the picture. It's like a cake I bought at a high-end supermarket, and I'm excited!
And the taste you care about is ... Contrary to its gorgeous appearance, it has a simple and gentle taste. The soft texture of apples and the light sweetness of panques make a difference. It has a simple taste, so you can use it as a substitute for breakfast bread. Serve with ice cream for a snack. It is a dish that you can easily enjoy in various situations.
If you use an omelet, you will get a crisp impression, but if you don't have one, you can use a small frying pan. Please adjust the baking time according to the size of the omelet or frying pan.