Hokuhoku potatoes pull out! "Potato and sausage cake sale" recipe
|Material ( For 6 people )||Cooking time 45minutes|
|cake flour||85g (3oz)|
|Baking powder||1 tsp and 1/4 tsp|
|Salad oil||45ml (1.52us fl oz)|
|milk||30ml (1.01us fl oz)|
Daiso's heat-resistant glass container, which is gaining popularity among 100 users. Introducing the recipe for "potato and sausage cake sale" using this heat-resistant glass container (capacity 530 ml) that can also be used in the oven. It's easy because it uses salad oil.
Potato and sausage cake sale
material・ Potatoes (1/2)
・ Sausage (2 bottles)
・ Weak flour (85g (3oz))
・ Baking powder (1 and 1/4 teaspoon)
・ Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
・ Egg (1 piece)
・ Salad oil (45ml (1.52us fl oz))
・ Milk (30 ml)
Preparation・ Apply salad oil (outside the amount) evenly to the heat-resistant glass container. ・ Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
How to make1. 1. Cut the potatoes into small ginkgo biloba with a width of about 5 mm, wrap them in plastic wrap, and heat them in the microwave (500-600 W) for 1 minute.
2. Cut the sausage into thin slices with a width of about 5 mm.
3. 3. Sift the cake flour, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Four. Add potatoes and sausages and mix gently.
Five. Add the melted egg and mix gently.
6. Add salad oil and mix gently.
7. 7. Add milk and mix evenly to complete the dough.
8. Pour the dough into a heat-resistant glass container that has been coated with salad oil.
9. Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about 30 minutes. If the surface is scorched, cover it with aluminum foil.
Ten. Stick a toothpick in the center, and if the muddy dough doesn't come along, it's done.
The cake sale, which is baked in a beautiful fox color, has a crispy surface and a soft texture inside. It is moist with plenty of salad oil, but it has a lighter taste than cakes that use butter. Hokuhoku potatoes and salty sausages are behind you, and you're likely to overeat! If you like, add chopped parsley or chopped processed cheese for a more luxurious taste. It is a cake sale that is easy and easy to arrange.