Use Hundred yen store cocotte! Easy pudding recipe
|材料 ( For 3 people )|
|Granulated sugar||1.5 tbsp|
|Granulated sugar||2 tablespoons|
|hot water||1 tablespoon|
Cocotte (souffle type) sold at the 100-yen shop "Ceria". A heat-resistant container with a cute colon and rounded shape.
Introducing the recipe for pudding made using this cocotte (about 7 cm in diameter). It's easy because it can be made with only eggs + milk + sugar and steamed in a frying pan.
Easy pudding recipe (3 pieces)
materialPudding liquid / egg (1 piece)
・ Granulated sugar (1.5 tbsp)
・ Milk (1/2 cup)
Caramel sauce and granulated sugar (2 tbsp)
・ Water (1 tbsp)
・ Hot water (1 tbsp)
How to make1. 1. Mix eggs, granulated sugar and milk. Add vanilla oil (2-3 drops) if you like.
2. Strain with a colander.
3. 3. Place evenly in a cocotte (about 7 cm in diameter).
Four. Put water in a frying pan to a depth of about 1.5 cm and boil.
Five. Add cocotte, cover the frying pan and steam on low heat for 6-7 minutes.
6. Put a bamboo skewer in the center, and if the dough doesn't flow out, it's done.
7. 7. Make caramel sauce. Put granulated sugar and water in a heat-resistant glass bowl and dissolve.
8. Heat in the microwave (600W) for 2 and a half to 3 minutes.
9. Take the bowl out of the microwave, transfer it to a kitchen sink, and add hot water. Be careful not to get burned because the caramel is easy to scatter. Mix gently with a spoon.
Ten. Sprinkle the caramel sauce on the pudding and you're done. You can enjoy it hot or cold.
The pudding may get soaked during steaming, but it doesn't bother you when you put it in your mouth. If you want to look and feel good, put a cloth on the bottom of the frying pan to stabilize it, or cover the cocotte with aluminum foil.
The thick and rich pudding that is popular in the streets is delicious, but the simple and homely taste is also attractive. You can buy a 100-yen cocotte for 110 yen (tax included), so feel free to give it a try.