Easy with a frying pan! Pumpkin pudding recipe
|Material ( For 4 people )|
|Pumpkin (excluding skin and seeds)||75g (2.65oz)|
|milk||125ml (4.23us fl oz)|
|Honey and maple syrup||Appropriate amount|
You can do it as soon as you think of it ♪ Here is a simple recipe for pumpkin pudding. The mold is a 100-yen shop cocotte (diameter about 7 cm, capacity about 100 ml). Steam in a frying pan instead of the oven.
Pumpkin pudding recipe
Material (for 4 pieces)・ Pumpkin (excluding skin and seeds) 75g (2.65oz)
・ Sugar 25g (0.88oz)
・ 1 egg ・ 125 ml of milk
・ Honey and maple syrup (if you like) Appropriate amount
How to make1. 1. Heat the pumpkin in the microwave until it becomes soft and crush it firmly with a fork.
2. Mix sugar with the crushed pumpkin.
3. 3. Add eggs and mix.
Four. Add milk and mix.
Five. Rub with a colander.
6. Divide into 4 cocottes (capacity 100 ml) evenly.
7. 7. Spread kitchen paper on a frying pan and line up the cocottes. Boil water in a kettle and pour boiling water to about half the height of a cocotte.
8. Cover the frying pan over medium heat, and when the water boils, reduce the heat to very low and steam for 8 to 9 minutes.
9. If the surface of the pudding swells a little and the muddy liquid does not come with a bamboo skewer in the center, turn off the heat.
Ten. Sprinkle with honey or maple syrup if you like.
It's delicious even when chilled, but it's also recommended to have it while it's warm. When you put it in your mouth, it has a slightly rough texture and the simple flavor of pumpkin spreads smoothly. It has a refreshing sweetness and a relaxing taste that is unique to handmade products.
Pumpkin pudding that can be easily made with a small amount of material. Feel free to give it a try when you have a pumpkin at home. Of course, even frozen pumpkin can be made delicious.
We also recommend the " Easy pudding recipe made with a frying pan". A basic pudding that you can enjoy with handmade caramel sauce.