Easy smooth ♪ Cheese pudding recipe
|Material ( For 4 people )|
|Kiri Cream Cheese Potion Type||3 pieces (54g)|
|Granulated sugar||20g (0.71oz)|
|milk||170ml (5.75us fl oz)|
Popular cheese brand "Kiri". The "Kiri Cream Cheese Potion Type", which is individually wrapped in 18g (0.63oz) pieces, is convenient for spreading on bread or adding a small amount to cooking.
Introducing a simple recipe for cheese pudding made using the "Kiri Cream Cheese Potion Type". The mold is a 100-yen shop cocotte (diameter about 7 cm, capacity about 100 ml). Steam in a frying pan instead of the oven.
Cheese pudding recipe (4 pieces)
material・ Kiri cream cheese potion type 3 pieces (54g (1.9oz))
・ Granulated sugar 20g (0.71oz)
・ 1 egg ・ 170 ml of milk
How to make1. 1. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave (500-600W) for about 10 seconds to soften it, and knead it smoothly with a whisk.
2. Add granulated sugar and mix.
3. 3. Add eggs and mix.
Four. Add milk and mix.
Five. Rub with a colander or tea strainer.
6. Divide into cocotte evenly.
7. 7. Arrange in a frying pan lined with kitchen paper. Add boiling water boiled in a kettle to a height of about 1/3 to half of the mold.
8. Cover and heat over medium heat. When it boils, reduce the heat to very low and steam for about 12 to 13 minutes.
9. Put a bamboo skewer in the center, and if the muddy liquid does not come, turn off the heat and take it out.
Ten. If you like, add honey, fruits, jam, etc. and it's done.
The surface is rough because it swells during heating and then deflate. However, the texture is smooth and smooth, and the gentle sweetness spreads softly. Although the sugar is modest, the richness of the cream cheese is solid, so there is nothing unsatisfactory. Moisture will gradually come out, so it is recommended to have it fresh.
Easy cheese pudding recipe without difficult things. Not limited to Kiri, why not try it when you have a small amount of cream cheese.
We also recommend the " Easy pudding recipe made with a frying pan". A basic pudding that you can enjoy with caramel sauce.