Easy because it doesn't knead! Focaccia recipe
|Material ( For 3-4 people )|
|Strong flour||150g (5.29oz)|
|skim milk||10g (0.35oz)|
|Dry yeast||3g (0.11oz)|
|Olive oil||5g (0.18oz)|
|Olive oil (for applying to dough)||Appropriate amount|
|Crude salt and dried herbs||Appropriate amount|
You can easily make it because you don't knead it ♪ Here is a recipe for focaccia with olive oil scent.
materialFor dough, strong flour 150g (5.29oz)
・ Sugar 3g (0.11oz)
・ Salt 2g (0.07oz)
・ Skim milk 10g (0.35oz) * Can be omitted
・ Dry yeast 3g (0.11oz)
・ Water 125cc
・ Olive oil 5g (0.18oz)
For finishing ・ Suitable amount of olive oil ・ Suitable amount of crude salt and dry herbs
How to make1. 1. Put sugar, salt and skim milk in a bowl and add water and olive oil.
2. Sprinkle dry yeast in and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
3. 3. Mix with a whisk.
Four. Add half the amount of strong flour and mix.
Five. Add the remaining strong flour when it is still powdery and mix well with a curd or rubber spatula.
6. Transfer the dough to a large tapper, moisten it and squeeze it tightly with kitchen paper, then cover it.
7. 7. Transfer to refrigerator and ferment overnight (8-12 hours).
8. Transfer the dough from the tapper to the top plate with a parchment paper. Use a spoon with olive oil (for applying to the dough) to make a circle with a diameter of 18 to 20 cm.
9. Make a hole in the whole with your finger.
10. After fermenting for 30 minutes in an environment of 30-35 degrees, sprinkle a small amount of crude salt or dried herbs.
* It is convenient to use the oven function when fermenting.
11. Place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
The fox-colored focaccia has a crispy outside and a soft and chewy texture inside. Thanks to olive oil, crude salt and dried herbs, it has a rich flavor that you can eat without adding anything. Of course, it is also recommended to sandwich it with ham or cheese.
By the way, the reason why fermenting in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours is that "slow fermentation gives better flavor" and "you can make dough at night and lay it in the refrigerator, and when you wake up in the morning, you can eat freshly baked dough in about an hour". from. If you want to bake quickly, do not put it in the refrigerator, ferment it in an environment of about 30 degrees for 60 minutes, and proceed to the secondary fermentation as it is.
Handmade focaccia that impresses me that "it can be simple but delicious". Why don't you try it on your holidays with a relaxed feeling?