Easy with hot cake mix ♪ Steamed bread recipe --Soft in a frying pan
|Material ( For 4 people )|
|Egg white||30g (1.06oz)|
|milk||60ml (2.03us fl oz)|
|Panque mix||60g (2.12oz)|
|Salad oil||1 tsp|
Introducing the recipe for steamed bread made with hot cake mix. The mold used is a cocotte (diameter about 7 cm, capacity about 100 ml) sold at a 100-yen shop. Steam in a frying pan, not in a steamer.
Steamed bread recipe
Material (for 4 pieces)・ Egg white (whole egg is OK) 30g (1.06oz)
・ Milk 60ml (2.03us fl oz)
・ Hot cake mix 60g (2.12oz)
・ 1 teaspoon of salad oil
How to make1. 1. Place a paper cup on a cocotte (heat resistant, about 7 cm in diameter).
2. Put egg whites and milk in a bowl and mix well.
3. 3. Add the panque mix and salad oil and mix until it is no longer powdery.
* Be careful not to mix too much. It doesn't matter if there is a little lump.
Four. Divide the dough into cocottes.
Five. Arrange in a frying pan lined with kitchen paper. Pour boiling water in a kettle to about half the height of the mold.
6. Cover and steam on high heat for about 15 minutes.
* Please do not open the lid as much as possible to prevent heat from escaping.
* Add when the hot water is about to run out.
7. 7. If you don't follow anything with a bamboo skewer or toothpick, it's done.
The fair-skinned steamed bread has a soft and moist texture. It is as elegant as Karukan and has a taste that you can eat as many as you like. The sweetness is modest, so it is recommended to cut it in half and sandwich it with jam or red bean paste. It is delicious even if it cools and becomes a little hard, but if you steam it again in a frying pan for 2 to 3 minutes before eating, the fluffy feeling will be restored.
A fair-skinned steamed bread recipe that is also useful for consuming excess egg whites. Of course, you can also make whole eggs, so feel free to give it a try.
We also recommend the "Easy Cheesecake Recipe " and " Easy Pudding Recipe" using 100-yen cocotte.