With Hundred yen store cercle type! Thick panque recipe --Retro coffee shop style
|Material ( For 1-2 people )|
|plain yogurt||50g (1.76oz)|
|Panque mix||75g (2.65oz)|
|Salad oil||5g (0.18oz)|
At the 100-yen shop "Daiso", I found a confectionery product called "Cercle-shaped circle". I used it to bake a thick panque and it worked well, so I will introduce the recipe.
What is a cercle type circle?
Daiso "Cercle type circle" is a cercle type with a diameter of about 10.6 cm and a height of about 5 cm. Besides making thick panques, it is also good for cooling and hardening bavarois and mousse. The price (tax included) is 110 yen per piece.
Thick panque recipe
Material (for one cercle type circle)・ Eggs (1/2)
・ Plain yogurt (50g (1.76oz))
・ Hot cake mix (75g (2.65oz))
・ Salad oil (5g (0.18oz))
Preparation・ Apply salad oil (outside the amount) to the inside of the cercle-shaped circle.
・ Spread the frying pan foil on the frying pan and place the cercle-shaped circle.
How to make1. 1. Put eggs, yogurt and vegetable oil in a bowl and mix.
2. Add the panque mix and mix gently. Be careful not to mix too much.
3. 3. Pour the dough of "2" into the cercle-shaped circle set in the frying pan.
Four. Cover the frying pan and bake on low heat for 12 to 15 minutes.
Five. Remove the lid, cover the cercle-shaped circle with the frying pan foil, and turn it over on a large plate.
* Since the cercle type circle gets very hot, please work with mittens.
6. Return to the frying pan, cover the other side for about 5 minutes, cover and bake on very low heat. Insert a bamboo skewer or toothpick in the center, and if nothing comes along, it's OK.
7. 7. Remove the hot cake from the cercle-shaped circle and it's done. If it sticks to the cercle-shaped circle, use a bamboo skewer to peel it off.
A thick panque with a retro feel that seems to come out at a coffee shop. It takes a long time to bake, but it doesn't feel dry and gently crumbles in the mouth. It is softer than ordinary hot cakes and has a taste that is easy to eat without feeling clogged in the throat. The texture is similar to that of sponge cake, so it is perfect for making decoration cakes.
Thick panque that is carefully baked with easy Hundred yen store goods. Why don't you try it on your holidays?
Check out " Handmade with milk carton and aluminum ♪ Thick panque panque mold " and " Hundred yen store panque panque mold".