No oven required ♪ Banana cheesecake recipe --Refreshing with yogurt and raisins
|Material ( For 6-8 people )|
|Cream cheese||100g (3.53oz)|
|Granulated sugar||20g (0.71oz)|
|plain yogurt||100g (3.53oz)|
|banana||1 small, 60-70g (2.47oz)|
|cake flour||10g (0.35oz)|
Recommended when you have ripe bananas ♪ Here are recipes for banana cheesecake that you can easily make with an omelet.
Banana cheesecake recipe
material・ Cream cheese (100g (3.53oz))
・ Granulated sugar (20g (0.71oz))
・ Egg (1 piece)
・ Plain yogurt (100g (3.53oz))
・ Banana (1 small, 60-70g (2.47oz))
・ Weak flour (10g (0.35oz))
・ Raisins (25-30g (1.06oz))
Preparation・ Cut the parchment paper to the size of the omelet (12 x 18 cm) and lay it down.
・ Return the cream cheese to room temperature (or heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds).
・ Return the eggs to room temperature.
・ Rinse the raisins lightly with lukewarm water and drain.
How to make1. 1. Put cream cheese in a bowl and knead until smooth.
2. Add granulated sugar and mix well.
3. 3. Melt the egg, add it in 2 to 3 portions and mix well.
Four. Add yogurt and mix well.
Five. Add bananas crushed with a fork and mix well.
6. Add the cake flour while sieving and mix well.
7. 7. Pour the dough into an omelet with a parchment paper and sprinkle with raisins. Lightly tap the bottom to remove air bubbles from the dough.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 25 minutes on a gas stove with as low heat as possible.
9. After turning off the heat, wait at least 15 minutes before removing it. When the heat is removed, move it to the refrigerator to cool it.
The crisp rectangular banana cheesecake has a savory outside and a fresh finish on the inside. When you put it in your mouth, the richness of cheese and the mellow sweetness of bananas spread softly. The crunchy accents of the raisins that appear here and there. It has a light taste with plenty of yogurt, so it does not easily accumulate in your stomach and is recommended for breakfast and dessert after meals.
An easy banana cheesecake recipe that doesn't require an oven. If you want a richer taste, we recommend replacing yogurt with fresh cream or using brown sugar instead of granulated sugar. Feel free to give it a try.
The previously posted " Easy with a frying pan! 3 cheesecake recipes " introduces cheesecake recipes with pumpkin and apple jam.