Easy to make in the microwave ♪ How to make custard cream --Attach to ice cream or toast
|Material ( For 2-3 people )|
|egg yolk||1 piece|
|Granulated sugar||20g (0.71oz)|
|cake flour||1/2 tbsp|
Introducing how to make custard cream that can be made in the microwave. The finish is smooth without worrying about burning.
Use the microwave! How to make custard cream
material・ Egg yolk (1 piece)
・ Granulated sugar (20g (0.71oz))
・ Cake flour (1/2 tablespoon)
・ Milk (90cc)
・ Butter (3g (0.11oz))
How to make1. 1. Put egg yolk and granulated sugar in a heat-resistant bowl and mix well with a whisk.
2. Sift the cake flour and mix well.
3. 3. Add milk little by little and mix well.
Four. Gently cover with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave (600W) for 1 minute.
Five. Take it out and mix well with a whisk.
6. Wrap it again and heat it in the microwave (600W) for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
7. 7. Take it out and mix well with a whisk.
8. Add butter while hot and mix well.
9. When it becomes smooth, apply plastic wrap to the surface of the custard cream and let it cool.
The custard cream finished in a beautiful egg color has a slightly smooth texture. When you put it in your mouth, it melts smoothly and spreads its light sweetness. You can put it in a commercially available tart, mix it with ice cream to make a parfait, spread it on bread to make toast, and use it in various ways! If left over, it can be stored refrigerated for 1-2 days. It can be divided into small pieces and stored frozen, but in any case, it is safe to eat early.
A custard cream that can be easily made with simple ingredients. Please use the surplus egg white by mixing it with omelet or making it into oyster soup.