Rich sweet potato style! Simple recipe for sweet potato pudding
|Material ( For 4 people )|
|Sweet potato||1/2 (about 160-170g)|
|Millet sugar||15g (0.53oz)|
|milk||90ml (3.04us fl oz)|
Introducing a recipe for pudding with plenty of sweet potatoes. It's easy because it's steamed in a frying pan instead of an oven. Finish with honey or maple syrup.
Sweet potato pudding recipe
Material (for 4 cocottes with a diameter of about 7 cm)・ 1/2 sweet potato (approx. 160-170g (6oz))
・ Millet sugar 15g (0.53oz)
・ 1 egg ・ 90 ml of milk
How to make1. 1. Wash the skin of sweet potatoes thoroughly, wrap them in wet kitchen paper and plastic wrap, and heat them in a microwave oven (600W) for about 4 minutes and 30 seconds to soften them.
2. Separate the softened sweet potatoes with a thickness of about 5 mm to 1 cm (for decoration). Peel the rest (about 100g (3.53oz) net) and crush it with a fork or pestle while it is still hot.
3. 3. Add millet sugar and mix.
Four. Add eggs and milk and mix.
Five. Place evenly in the cocotte.
6. Spread kitchen paper on a frying pan and line up the cocottes. Boil water in a kettle and pour boiling water to about half the height of a cocotte.
7. 7. Cover and heat over medium heat. When the water boils, reduce the heat to very low and steam for 15 to 16 minutes. When the water is about to run out, add boiling water in a kettle.
8. Chop the sweet potatoes that you set aside for decoration and top with them, and if you like, sprinkle with honey or maple syrup (not included in the amount).
The finished sweet potato pudding has a chewy and chubby texture that is somewhere between pudding and sweet potatoes. It's a simple method that doesn't strain the dough, but it doesn't feel very rough and it melts smoothly in your mouth. The simple sweetness and fluffy feeling are tightly packed, and the taste is irresistible for sweet potato lovers! If you like, add a small amount of cinnamon powder or rum to the dough for a more flavorful pudding.
A recipe for sweet potato pudding that you can enjoy the simple taste unique to handmade. Why don't you try it when you get delicious sweet potatoes?
Check out the " Pumpkin Pudding Recipe " and " Cheese Pudding Recipe" introduced earlier.