Moist and fluffy ♪ Simple recipe for sweet potato cheesecake
|材料 ( For 6-8 people )|
|Sweet potato||1/2, about 150g|
Introducing the recipe for sweet potato cheesecake. You don't need an oven because you use an omelet. Add mashed sweet potatoes and diced sweet potatoes in double to create a rich flavor.
Sweet potato cheesecake
material・ Sweet potatoes (1/2 bottle, about 150g)
・ Milk (60ml)
・ Cream cheese (200g)
・ Grated cheese (10g) * You can omit it.
・ Millet sugar (55g)
・ Egg (1 piece)
・ Weak flour (10g)
Preparation・ Cut the parchment paper to the size of the omelet (12 x 18 cm) and lay it down. * You can also use a frying pan (about 20 cm in diameter) instead of the omelet. ・ Return the cream cheese to room temperature (or return it to room temperature). Heat in a microwave for about 30 seconds)
・ Return the eggs to room temperature
How to make1. 1. Steam the sweet potatoes until tender and peel. Divide into mash (90g) and diced (50g).
＞＞ Easy with a frying pan ♪ How to steam sweet potatoes
2. Add mashed sweet potatoes (90g) and milk to a blender or food processor and stir until smooth. Or crush the sweet potatoes well with a fork and mix with milk.
3. 3. Put cream cheese in a bowl and knead until smooth.
Four. Add millet sugar and grated cheese and mix well.
Five. Melt the egg, add it in 2 to 3 portions and mix well.
6. Add "2" "sweet potato + milk" and mix well.
7. 7. Add the cake flour while sieving and mix well.
8. Pour the dough into an omelet with a parchment paper, sprinkle with diced sweet potatoes (50g) and lightly press into the dough.
9. Cover with aluminum foil and bake on a gas stove with as low heat as possible for 30 to 35 minutes.
* It swells to fill the omelet, but it deflate when it cools.
Ten. After turning off the heat, wait at least 20 minutes before removing. Cool it in the refrigerator and you're done.
The sweet potato cheesecake baked in pale yellow has a moist and smooth finish. The flavor of sweet potatoes is condensed, but it is moderately light because it uses milk instead of fresh cream. The diced sweet potatoes that appear here and there in the creamy dough give a good sense of rhythm, and I'm likely to overeat! If you like, sprinkle with honey or sprinkle with cinnamon powder for a more satisfying feeling. If you're just an adult, it's a good idea to add a little rum to flavor it.
A cheesecake with plenty of potatoes that is simple but feels good. How about making it using sweet potatoes that have been steamed slowly to bring out the sweetness? We also recommend the "Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe " and " Apple Jam Cheesecake" introduced earlier.