A recipe for a chewy crepe made from strong flour--excellent with ham and cheese! Also for dessert
|Material ( For 3-4 people )|
|Strong flour||90g (3.17oz)|
|milk||170ml (5.75us fl oz)|
|Salted butter||10g (0.35oz)|
|Salad oil||Appropriate amount|
Introducing a recipe for crepes made from strong flour. The chewy texture is attractive. Not only jam and cream, but also salty toppings such as ham and cheese go well.
Crepe recipe made with strong flour
Crepe material (diameter about 20 cm 5-6 sheets)・ Strong flour (90g (3.17oz))
・ Sugar (1 tbsp)
・ Egg (1 piece)
・ Milk (170ml (5.75us fl oz))
・ Salted butter (10g (0.35oz))
・ Salad oil (appropriate amount)
How to make a crepe1. 1. Put the flour and sugar in a bowl and stir with a whisk.
2. Put eggs and milk in a separate bowl and mix.
3. 3. Add the "2" egg solution to the "1" bowl in two portions and stir well each time.
Four. Strain the dough of "3" with a colander, add melted butter and stir well.
Five. Wrap the bowl and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. Lightly coat the frying pan with vegetable oil and heat. Place on a wet cloth to cool the bottom and heat again on medium heat.
7. 7. Pour in a ladle of crepe dough and spread it all over while turning the frying pan.
8. When the surface dries, lift the dough a little with chopsticks or bamboo skewers and check the color of the back side. If it is properly browned, return it.
9. Bake the other side for about 20 seconds and then transfer to a plate.
The crepe dough, which is baked using strong flour and laid down firmly, has a soft and soft texture. It has a rich taste with a hint of butter.
The sweetness is very modest, so it is easy to combine it with ham, cheese, lettuce, etc. to make it a meal. Roll with tuna, egg salad, and roast pork for a hearty breakfast or lunch. Of course, it is also recommended to make a dessert with jam, fruits, whipped cream, etc.
A crepe recipe for strong flour that is also useful when you say "the strong flour you bought for making bread remains". The dough can be left to rest for several hours, so you can make the dough before going to bed, put it in the refrigerator, and bake it the next morning. Feel free to give it a try.