"Missed Lucky Bag 2022" is now available from Mister Donut. It will be sold in limited quantities from December 26th.
Missed lucky bag 2022"Mister Donut Lucky Bag 2022" is part of a campaign with Pokemon Co., Ltd. under the theme of "Issho, Tokubetsu." In addition to the popular Pokemon "Pikachu" and "Eevee", original goods designed with the Pokemon "Piplup", "Glaceon", "Leafeon", "Mimiroll", "Pachiris" that appear in the Nintendo Switch software "Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl" are available. Will be.
There are four types of lineup: 1,100 yen (tax included, same below), 2,200 yen lucky bag, 3,300 yen, and 5,500 yen lucky box. A cute illustration "Pikachu Cushion" will appear in the 5,500 yen lucky box.
The donut exchange card included in the lucky bag can be exchanged for donuts on your smartphone by registering it in the Mister Donut Card App. Since one donut exchange card can be registered in another smartphone app, it can be shared with multiple people such as family and friends.
Missed lucky bag 2022 sales overviewSale period: From Sunday, December 26, 2021
* It will end as soon as the shop is out of stock.
* Sales start dates and types vary depending on the shop. Details will be released on the website from December 10th (Friday).
Target shops: All Mister Donut shops (excluding some shops)
* Donut exchange cards can be exchanged for donuts of 160 yen (excluding tax) or less.
* Depending on the shop, the actual product may be given instead of the donut exchange card.
* Donut exchange cards can be used at shops nationwide (excluding some shops).
* The donut exchange card is valid until May 31, 2022 (Tuesday).
* The type of goods cannot be specified.
* Lucky bags including donut exchange cards are not subject to the reduced tax rate.
* Donut exchange cards cannot be used at delivery services, missed net orders, or business trip sales destinations.
(C) 2021 Pokémon. (C) 1995-2021 Nintendo / Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
"Pokemon Brilliant Diamond"
"Pokemon Shining Pearl" are developed by ILCA, Inc.
Pokemon, Pokemon, and Pokémon are registered trademarks of Nintendo, Creatures, and Game Freak.
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.