Christmas cheesecake recipe --Cute with MUJI "Ornament Biscuits"!
|Material ( For 6-8 people )|
|Cream cheese||200g (7.05oz)|
|lemon juice||2 tsp|
|cake flour||10g (0.35oz)|
|MUJI "Ornament Biscuits"||12 sheets|
Introducing the recommended cheesecake recipe for Christmas. Use MUJI ornament biscuits for a cute finish. The point is that it is easy because it is baked using an tamagoyaki machine instead of an oven.
Christmas cheesecake recipe
Ingredients for Christmas cheesecake (for one omelet, 12 x 18 cm)・ Cream cheese (200g (7.05oz))
・ Sugar (55g (1.94oz))
・ Egg (1 piece)
・ Lemon juice (2 tsp)
・ Cream (80cc)
・ Weak flour (10g (0.35oz))
・ MUJI "Ornament Biscuits" (12 sheets)
Preparation・ Bring the cream cheese to room temperature or heat it in the microwave (500W-600W) for about 30 seconds to soften it.
・ Sift the cake flour.
・ Cut the oven sheet to fit the bottom of the tamagoyaki machine (12 x 18 cm).
How to make a Christmas cheesecake1. 1. Put cream cheese in a bowl and knead with a whisk to make it smooth.
2. Add sugar and mix.
3. 3. Add the beaten egg in several batches and mix.
Four. Add lemon juice and mix.
Five. Add fresh cream and mix.
6. Add the sifted cake flour and mix.
7. 7. Pour the dough into an omelet with an oven sheet on the bottom and tap the bottom to remove air bubbles.
8. Cover and bake for 10 minutes on the weakest heat.
* If there is no lid, cover it with aluminum foil.
9. Once the surface has hardened, turn off the heat and arrange the ornament biscuits at regular intervals.
Ten. Cover again and bake for 20 minutes.
11. 11. Turn off the heat and wait 20 minutes with the lid on and you're done.
Cute baked ornament biscuits lined up in a well-behaved manner. Although it is a cheesecake made from basic ingredients, it has a special feeling. It is also good to cut it into small pieces and make it into a small gift. The taste will be more familiar and delicious the next day or later than when it is freshly made.
MUJI "Ornament Biscuits" is a Christmas-only product. When it's not Christmas, I think it's good to make it using "sugar beet biscuits" developed by MUJI and "Tabekko Animal" from Ginbis. Feel free to give it a try.