|Material ( )
Recipe for marron cheesecake with the rich flavor of chestnuts. It can be easily baked in an egg casserole.
Recipe forMarron Cheesecake
Ingredients for Marron Cheesecake (for one 12 x 18 cm egg casserole) - 100 g cream cheese
- 100 g marron cream * Use "Bonne Maman Marron Cream"
- 50 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 10 g flour
- 80 g sweet chestnut
How to make Marron Cheesecake1. Heat cream cheese in a microwave oven (500W-600W) for 30 seconds and knead smoothly. 2.
Add the marron cream and mix, then mix in the milk and well beaten egg.
3. Sift in the flour and mix until combined.
4. Line the bottom of an omelette pan (12 x 18 cm) with a cookie sheet and pour in the cheesecake batter. Sprinkle the sweet chestnuts evenly and press them into the batter.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake on the lowest heat possible for about 25 minutes. After turning off the heat, leave the cake to stand for about 20 minutes. 6.
6. Remove the cheesecake from the omelet, being careful not to let it fall apart. The cake will taste better the next day than when it is freshly baked, as the flavors will have absorbed.
The marron cheesecake baked to a light brown color has a rich cheese flavor with a hint of chestnut flavor. Since milk is used instead of cream, it is not too rich and can be enjoyed at any time of the day. The cake has a deep Japanese confectionary-like taste, so it is recommended to be paired with hojicha tea as well as coffee or black tea.
By using store-bought marron cream, this recipe for marron cheesecake can be enjoyed year-round. You can enjoy a richer flavor by replacing the sweet chestnuts with astringent chestnuts or mixing in chopped chocolate. Try this recipe as a snack at home or as a small gift.