Simple recipe for honey pudding
|Material ( For 3 people )|
|milk||150ml (5.07us fl oz)|
Recipe for honey pudding made with 3 ingredients. You can enjoy a flavorful sweetness that is different from sugar. It is easily steamed in a frying pan.
Honey Pudding Recipe
Ingredients for honey pudding (for 3 portions)Pudding liquid
Egg (1 egg)
Honey (30g (1.06oz))
Milk (150ml (5.07us fl oz))
How to make honey pudding1. put half of the milk (75 ml) and honey in a heatproof container and heat in a microwave oven (500 W to 600 W) for about 1 minute.
2. While "1" is hot, stir well with a whisk, then stir in the remaining 75 ml of milk.
3. Beat the egg and add it to the mixture. Strain through a tea strainer or colander.
4. divide equally among 3 cocottes (about 100 ml).
5. Line a frying pan with kitchen paper and place the cocottes on the paper. Pour boiling water into the cocottes, being careful not to let it get into the cocottes (up to about half the height of the cocottes).
6. Cover the pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, then steam over very low heat for 8 to 9 minutes. When the center of the cake is firm when inserted with a bamboo skewer, it is OK.
7. When the pudding has cooled, top with whipped cream (not in quantity) or honey (not in quantity), if desired.
The finished honey pudding has a pleasant, springy texture. The unique sweetness and aroma of honey fills the mouth. While it is sweet, it has a refreshing aftertaste, so it is recommended not only as a snack, but also as an after-dinner dessert.
This honey pudding recipe allows you to enjoy the rustic taste that only homemade honey pudding can offer. Feel free to try it with your favorite honey.