2023 Tokyo and Kanto Christmas Market SummaryThis page summarizes information on "Christmas Market" events to be held in Tokyo and Kanto in 2023. Dates, hours, admission fees, venues, etc.
Event List・Tokyo Christmas Market 2023 in Meiji Jingu Gaien
・Christmas Market in Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
・Roppongi Hills "Christmas Market 2023"
TokyoSkytree Town（R）Dream Christmas 2023 "Christmas Market（R）2023"
Christmas Market 2023 in Meiji Jingu Gaien
PeriodFrom November 23 to December 25
First day: 16:00 to 21:30 (LO 21:00)
All other days: 11:00 to 21:30 (LO 21:00)
* Held even in case of rain (May be cancelled in case of stormy weather) Also, the event hours may be subject to change depending on the status of coronavirus infection.)
Admission[11/23-12/22] Adults (junior high school students and older): 1,000 yen on weekdays / 1,500 yen on weekends and holidays Children (elementary school students): 500 yen (with original mug novelty for those who purchase in advance)
[12/23-12/25] Adults (junior high school students and older): 2,000 yen on weekends Children (elementary school students): 1,000 yen (with an original mug novelty for those who purchase in advance) Free for children 5 years old and younger
Venue:Meiji Jingu Gaien, in front of Seitoku Memorial Picture Gallery and General Ballroom
Christmas Market in Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
PeriodNovember 24 to December 25
November 25 to December 8: 11:00 to 21:00
December 9 to December 25: 11:00 to 22:00
* Only November 24 opens at 17:00
* Last order is 30 minutes before the end of business.
Admission500 yen (free for elementary school students and younger)
Admission is 300 yen (tax included) for members of the Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse official event app only
* Admission is free for the Illumination Garden
* Elementary school students and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
* Free for high school students and younger until December 8