A new flavor "Strawberry Mix" has appeared in the fruit juice series "Shine & Shine" from Hong Kong. It has been on sale at FamilyMart since the end of November. It contains 350 ml and the price is 398 yen (tax included).
A juice series with a fresh taste and plenty of flesh. The new work is a flavor that combines blueberries and pears with strawberry as the main ingredient.
The juice is 75%. But the only ingredients are strawberries, blueberries and pears. The remaining 25% is water. Berry-based products have low water content, and the limit for drinking as juice is about 75% fruit juice. Beyond that, it will probably look like puree.
By the way, Shine & Shine is a straight juice that is frozen and transported freshly squeezed. It is not a concentrated reduction. This is why you can fully enjoy the fresh flavor of fruits.
The liquid color is deep reddish purple like wine, which is perfect for the Christmas season. You can feel the thickening of the flesh just by pouring it.
When you put it in your mouth, the fragrance of gorgeous and dense berries spreads. The sweetness is refreshing, but the flavor is bright and you can feel very luxurious.
The thick texture of the flesh and the graininess of the strawberry seeds make it a perfect drink. It feels like eating rather than drinking. There is only a limit of juice.
Of course, you can drink it as it is, but if you use it as a liquor split, you can make a beautiful and rich fruit cocktail! Would you like to accompany your Christmas at home?