|Material ( 8 servings )|
|Commercial roll cake||One|
|Cream cheese||100g (3.53oz)|
|Fresh cream||200ml (6.76us fl oz)|
|Canned oranges||1/2 can|
A popular roll cake with a cute whirlpool pattern in addition to the gentle taste of sponge. I think there are many people who say that they can easily buy at convenience stores and have more opportunities to eat. Here is a recipe for a "dome cake" that makes the most of the cuteness of such a roll cake.
[Material] (One bowl or bowl with a capacity of about 600 ml)
Commercially available roll cake (1) / cream cheese (100g (3.53oz)) / sugar (35g (1.23oz)) /
Fresh cream (200 ml) / canned oranges (1/2 can)
・ Keep the cream cheese at room temperature. ・ Drain the canned mandarin oranges and chop them in half.
[How to make]
1. Slice the roll cake to a thickness of about 5 mm.
2. Paste the "1" roll cake on a bowl or bowl with plastic wrap.
Fill the gaps with small chopped roll cakes.
3. Put cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix, then add fresh cream and whisk lightly. * Be careful as it will separate if it is foamed too much.
4. Add canned mandarin oranges to "3" and mix without crushing.
5. Pour the cream of "4" into "2".
6. Cover the surface of the cream with the remaining roll cake and cover with wrap.
7. After cooling in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight, turn it over on a plate and it's done.
The cream inside is soft and easily crumbles, so if you can afford it, freeze it in the freezer for a while and then take the plunge and cut it. If you don't plan to carry it, you can use commercially available ice cream instead of cream.
A handmade dome cake that is easy to evaluate as "luxury!" Why don't you try it at a birthday party or a home party?