The 25th of January, May, and September is "Housewife Holiday" . It is said that it was established by Living Shimbun based on the concept of "Let's take a break from housework without holidays", and it is also registered with the Japan Anniversary Association.
Did you know ... I knew it for the first time this year. And now that I know it, I want to take a day off, I want to take a day off!
Therefore, this time, pay attention to "cooking" that I want you to replace most. Introducing Kamada soy sauce and three "daddy rice" recipes devised by daddy cooking researcher Masaharu Takimura for fathers all over the country. I actually asked my family to cook.
By the way, Kamada soy sauce is "dashi soy sauce". It can be used for daily cooking such as udon, and many people use it for generations with their families. I'm using this all this time.
Addictive! Meita Dashi Soy Sauce Udon
[Material (for 1 person)]
1 ball of frozen udon, 1.5 tablespoons of butter, 1.5 teaspoons of dashi soy sauce, 5 large leaves, 1 glue, 1 bunch of mentaiko, a little white sesame
[How to make]
1. Wash the frozen udon noodles with water, put butter and udon noodles in this order in a heat-resistant container, cover and heat at 600W for 5 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 bunch of mentaiko and dashi soy sauce. Put chopped seaweed, chopped perilla, and mentaiko on top and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
It takes only 10 minutes. The butter, dashi soy sauce, and spicy mentaiko that are entwined with the chewy udon go perfectly together, and the chopsticks won't stop. By the way, I'm too addicted to it, and I've been making it myself since then.
Dressing that looks good at cooking
[Material (amount that is easy to make)]
1 tablespoon of salty soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of white sesame, a little grated onion, lettuce, tomato, tofu and other salad ingredients of your choice.
[How to make]
1. Make a dressing by mixing dashi soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, white sesame, and grated onion.
2. Cut the lettuce by hand, cut the tomatoes into combs, and cut the cucumbers into small pieces. Drain the cotton tofu and make it bite-sized.
3. Serve the ingredients on a plate and dress just before eating.
An elegant dressing with a refreshing aftertaste that deepens the richness with honey and onions. It goes especially well with tofu, so put it in with a mast!
Chawanmushi in the microwave
[Material (for 2 bowls)]
60g (2.12oz) chicken thigh, 1/2 kamaboko, 1 mitsuba, 200cc water, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons dashi soy sauce
[How to make]
1. Slice the kamaboko, chop the trefoil, and cut the chicken thigh into 1 cm pieces.
2. Break the egg into a bowl and melt. Add water and dashi soy sauce, mix and rub with tea strainer.
3. Put 1 in a container and pour 2 into it.
4. Wrap gently and heat at 150W for 15-20 minutes.
To be honest, I had never made chawanmushi, so I couldn't help but think that it could be done in the microwave. Moreover, it has a smooth texture, which will surprise you 100%. By the way, at the author's house, I heated it at 200W for 10 minutes, and when I took my eyes off at the end, it boiled over ...
The impression of the person who made it is, "I wonder if all of them are a little too easy." Next time, I'd like you to try udon noodles.
According to Mr. Takimura, who devised the recipe, the man's cooking is "a dish that he cooks for himself when he is hungry" , and the daddy's cooking is "a father's family who notices that his wife and children are hungry." It ’s cooking . I think most of the wives are wondering, "Is there such a wonderful father other than Cooking Papa?", So now is the time to raise stocks!