Healthy & flavorful! Whole grain shortbread --Easy dough making with a plastic bag [Recipe]
|Material ( For 4-5 people )|
|Whole grain flour||100g (3.53oz)|
|Granulated sugar||20g (0.71oz)|
|olive oil||30g (1.06oz)|
Introducing a recipe for shortbread that is crispy and has a pleasant texture. Rich in flavor because it uses whole grain flour. Easy to make using a plastic bag instead of a bowl.
Whole grain shortbread
material・ Whole grain flour (100g (3.53oz))
・ Granulated sugar (20g (0.71oz))
・ Salt (two knobs)
・ Olive oil (30g (1.06oz))
・ Milk (20g (0.71oz))
How to make1. 1. Put whole grains, granulated sugar and salt in a plastic bag.
2. Twist the mouth of the plastic bag firmly and shake it well.
3. 3. Add olive oil and shake.
Four. When the olive oil and flour have become familiar and fluffy, add milk and shake.
Five. Place the contents of the plastic bag on a cutting board, etc., and repeat the work of stretching and folding 4 to 5 times.
6. When the dough is set, put it in a pound cake and spread it by hand to flatten it.
7. 7. Make a notch on the surface and make a hole in the whole with a fork. The notch is easy to make with a card or table knife.
8. Bake in a preheated oven (170 degrees) for about 25 minutes and let cool in the mold.
9. When it cools, remove it from the mold and cut it with a knife along the notch.
The brown shortbread has a gentle texture that crumbles quickly. The flavors of whole grains and olive oil become addictive, and you almost end up eating too much. It has a lot of oil and a slightly moist feeling, and it has a taste reminiscent of mysterious Chinsuko. It is also recommended to use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar for a more flavorful finish.
A 100% whole grain shortbread that is recommended not only for snacks but also for breakfast. Feel free to give it a try. You can also make it in the same way by replacing whole grain flour with soft flour.