Almond & butter flavored fluffy bread --Knead & easy with one bowl!
|Material ( For 6-8 people )|
|Strong flour||200g (7.05oz)|
|Millet sugar||30g (1.06oz)|
|Dry yeast||1 tsp.|
|milk||200ml (6.76us fl oz)|
|Unsalted butter||30g (1.06oz)|
|Sliced almonds||15g (0.53oz)|
|Unsalted butter (for finishing)||15g (0.53oz)|
|Granulated sugar||Appropriate amount|
Easy bread recipes that can be made without kneading. Rich with butter, milk, and lots of almonds. The mold is made using a Noda Enameled Baking Vat (24.2 x 19.6 x 3.5 cm).
Easy Bread with Almonds & ButterIngredients
200g (7.05oz) strong flour
30 g of light brown sugar
1 teaspoon dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
Milk 200ml (6.76us fl oz)
30 g unsalted butter
15 g sliced almonds
15 g unsalted butter (for finishing)
Granulated sugar to taste
Method of preparation
1. warm milk and unsalted butter (30g (1.06oz)) in a microwave oven (500-600W) for 1 minute to mix. Cool to the temperature of human skin.
2. In a bowl, combine the strong flour, cane sugar, dry yeast, and salt, and mix well with a whisk.
3. Pour "1" into "2" bowl and mix well with a whisk.
4. roll the dough into a ball with a rubber spatula. Transfer to a Tupperware container, cover, and let ferment at room temperature for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
(In this case, the dough fermented for 1.5 hours at about 20 degrees Celsius.
5. When the dough has expanded 1.5 to 2 times, transfer to an enameled baking pan (24.2 x 19.6 x 3.5 cm) lined with a cookie sheet. Flatten the surface with a rubber spatula wetted with water.
6. sprinkle with sliced almonds, thinly sliced unsalted butter (for finishing) and granulated sugar. Let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
7. Place in a preheated oven at 180°C and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. If the cake seems to brown too much, cover it with aluminum foil halfway through baking.
The surface is crispy and savory, while the inside is fluffy and crispy. The rich flavor of butter, sliced almonds, and granulated sugar creates a mellow taste that is delicious even without anything else. For a richer taste, try adding cream cheese or drizzling honey on top.
For baking, you can use an enameled baking pan (24.2 x 19.6 x 3.5 cm) or an 18 x 18 cm square mold. If you do not have a suitable mold, feel free to try spreading them out on a cookie sheet-lined baking sheet and baking them.