It goes well with milk tea ♪ Cinnamon & ginger scone recipe --Easy with pancake mix
|Material ( For 2-3 people )|
|Hot cake mix||100g (3.53oz)|
|Cinnamon powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ginger powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||25g (0.88oz)|
|milk||45ml (1.52us fl oz)|
Introducing recipes for scones with rich flavors of cinnamon and ginger. It's easy to make because it uses a pancake mix.
Cinnamon & ginger scone recipe
Ingredients for cinnamon & ginger scones・ Hot cake mix 100g (3.53oz)
・ 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
・ 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
・ Unsalted butter 25g (0.88oz)
・ Milk 45ml (1.52us fl oz)
・ Wheat flour (for flouring) Appropriate amount
How to make cinnamon & ginger scones1. 1. Put the pancake mix, cinnamon powder and ginger powder in a food processor and stir gently.
* If you do not have a food processor, sift together.
2. Add small pieces of butter and stir until smooth like grated cheese.
* If you don't have a food processor, use a card or fingertip to finely chop the butter and mix it with the flour.
3. 3. Add milk and stir until no more powdery.
* If you do not have a food processor, use a rubber spatula or card to mix.
Four. Take out the dough on a cutting board. It's easy to get sticky, so if you lightly sprinkle flour on the surface, the work will be smooth.
Five. Adjust to a thickness of about 1.5 cm in diameter and divide into 9 equal parts. Arrange them on the top plate with a cooking sheet.
6. Place in an oven preheated at 190 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes to complete.
The baked cinnamon and ginger scones have a crispy outside and a light texture on the inside. The sweet scent of familiar cinnamon is combined with the spicy ginger flavor to create a lingering taste. It's perfect to combine with milk tea as well as coffee. It's fashionable, but it's a casual baked confectionery that makes you feel relieved.
Cinnamon powder and ginger powder that enhance the taste of basic scones. Freshly baked is delicious, so when it cools, warm it with an oven toaster etc. before eating.