Suitable for both chicken and pig! Frozen recipe for miso-zuke
|Material ( 2 )|
|Chicken thigh||1 sheet|
|sweet sake||1 tablespoon|
Meat that you want to buy in bulk when it is cheap. If you freeze the portion that cannot be used up, it will last a long time, but if you add a "seasoning" at that time, it will save you the trouble of cooking, isn't it?
This time, I would like to introduce a frozen miso recipe that goes well with pork loin and chicken thighs. Just mix miso and mirin 3: 1 and you'll get the seasoning you like, so it's worth remembering.
Ingredients (for 2 people)・ 2 pieces of pork loin (for pork cutlet) or 1 piece of chicken thigh ・ 3 tablespoons of miso
・ 1 tablespoon mirin
How to make1. 1. Mix miso and mirin well. When using pork loin, make several cuts between the lean meat and the fat meat. If you use chicken thighs, remove excess fat and keep thick areas open and even.
2. Spread the plastic wrap over a large area, spread half of the seasoning and put the meat on it. Apply the other half and wrap it tightly.
3. 3. Put it in a freezer bag, close the zipper to remove air, and store it in the freezer.
How to bake (for chicken)1. 1. Frozen meat is moved to the refrigerator in advance and thawed (if you are in a hurry, you can thaw it in running water).
2. Scrape off the miso on the surface, put it in an oiled frying pan with the skin down, and bake it on medium heat for about two and a half minutes while pressing lightly.
3. 3. Turn it over, cover it, bake it on low heat for about 6 minutes, transfer it to a cutting board and let it rest for about 3 minutes.
* For pork, turn it over, bake it on low heat for about 2 minutes without covering it, and let it rest on a cutting board in the same way. Please make sure that all of them are cooked to the center.
The moist and soft texture that can be easily chewed with your teeth and the sweet and spicy seasoning that is firmly absorbed are just rice thieves! Since the meat is thick, it does not become too thick and it is easy to do without fine-tuning the taste. Even if you bake onions and kara when you bake meat, ◎.
When preparing the meat, process it quickly so that the temperature of the meat does not rise, and make sure that the frozen meat can be eaten within a month. It really helps if you have it in the freezer, so please give it a try!